Hollywood targets audiences using these marketing techniques.
Research these terms – what do they mean?
- · The 3 day Opening Weekend – Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
- · Blockbuster tentpoles – a system on when they distribute the films. ^
- ·blanket release – release the film globally.
- platform release – releasing the film on a small number.
- Release patterns – Wide release or global release.
- · Premieres – opening to invite cast
- · Press Junkets and Promotion – press going to see the film.
- Franchise – a film that offers alot of different products, to maximise profit.